I love spicy food. I mean eating pickled jalapeños with a fork out of the jar and adding hot sauce to everything kinda love. When I was in high school I had (and still have) a friend who loved hot sauce just as much as I do. I remember having sleepover and out late night snack was potato chips dipped in hot sauce. We ate it under our mouths burned! I still share all my spicy recipes with her and we both love hot sauce as much as we did this. This recipe I used a more wing sauce that is more mild then adding straight up hot sauce. 

Prep Time
5 mins
Cook Time
8 hrs
Total Time
8 hrs 5 mins

I love how simple this recipe is! We topped it on a bun but used the leftovers for a salad!
Course: Main Course
Cuisine: American
Keyword: buffalo, Chicken, Slow Cooker
Servings: 5 servings

Ingredients

2 1/2 pounds chicken breast (boneless and skinless)
10 oz buffalo wing sauce
1 oz ranch seasoning

Instructions

Place chicken in the slow cooker with buffalo wing sauce and ranch seasoning. Mix together well.
Cook on low for 7-8 hours or on high for 5-6 hours. Until chicken and cooked through and tender. Use forms to shred chicken. Eat on wraps, salad, or topped on a bun.
Recipe Notes

I used franks red hot wings sauce. A regular hot sauce would be way to hot so make sure you get a wing sauce.

To make this recipe more mild add ranch salad dressing to it and mix after cooking.