GARLIC BROCCOLI SIDE DISH RECIPE LOW CARB KETO
This Garlic Broccoli Side Dish Recipe may not look like much but it is the.best.broccoli you will ever eat. I could seriously eat pounds of this stuff.
This Garlic Broccoli Side Dish Recipe may not look like much but it is the.best.broccoli you will ever I steam my broccoli for about 8 minutes. I put about an inch of water in the bottom of the pot, add the broccoli, cover, and bring to a boil. Then I set the timer for 8 minutes. I like my broccoli a little on the softer side. If you want it crisper check it after 5 minutes. Then you can proceed with the important part of this Garlic Broccoli Side Dish Recipe, the lemon garlic dressing.eat. I could seriously eat pounds of this stuff.

Garlic Broccoli Recipe
This Garlic Broccoli Side Dish Recipe may not look like much but it is the.best.broccoli you will ever eat. I could seriously eat pounds of this stuff.
Ingredients
  • 3 lbs broccoli florets
  • 1/2 cup olive oil good quality
  • 1/4 cup lemon juice fresh, not bottled
  • 1 tsp garlic powder
  • 1 tsp salt
Instructions
  1. Steam broccoli until tender. Drain. 
  2. Meanwhile combine olive oil, lemon juice, garlic powder, and salt in a small blender. Blend until creamy. 
  3. Pour the lemon garlic dressing over the broccoli and toss gently. Season with additional salt as needed.
Recipe Notes
I use about an additional teaspoon of salt to season this much broccoli. Just sprinkle lightly and keep tasting it