Whole 30 Recipes Bread. I made exactly as written only I halved it to see if I liked them.they were Delicious! If you know you're not the cooking type.

Hey, Whole30, Make Me a Sandwich? | The Whole30® Program
Hey, Whole30, Make Me a Sandwich? | The Whole30® Program (Chase McCormick)
Feed these to your friends and family for a healthy grain- and dairy-free breakfast. If you know you're not the cooking type. The fat in the coconut milk will keep you feeling full, while the berries give a nice carb boost without disrupting blood sugar.

Please note, if there is a processed ingredient like chicken broth, mustard, or bacon used in the recipe, you'll still have to read your labels and choose a compliant brand.

I made exactly as written only I halved it to see if I liked them.they were Delicious!

Whole30 Chicken Piccata | Recipe | Chicken piccata ...

Banana Bread Energy Bars [Vegan, Paleo, Whole30] | Recipe ...

Whole30 Gluten-Free Bread Recipe - My Crash Test Life ...

Whole30 Sprouts Must Haves - Little Bits of…

Banana Bread Pancakes (Paleo + Whole30) - Tastes Lovely

Easy No-Knead Bread - Not Paleo or Whole30 | Recipe (With ...

Whole30 Banana Bread: Directions, calories, nutrition ...

Whole30® Banana Bread Drop Muffins Recipe - Allrecipes.com ...

Whole30 Gluten-Free Bread Recipe - My Crash Test Life

I'm making them again today and will make the whole recipe. Or would I just bread them and then freeze them until Id like to. Everything I have read says that planning I had almond meal and coconut flour on hand and saw breading written all over it!