Cake Recipes Peanut Butter. If youre a peanut butter lover, you cannot miss out on these incredible cakes. My No Bake Reese's Peanut Butter Cheesecake is an over the top peanut butter lovers dream.

Get Your Recipe: Best Reese's Peanut Butter Cake EVER
Get Your Recipe: Best Reese's Peanut Butter Cake EVER (Ricky Logan)
Here's a little fun fact you may or may not know about me, I bake a lot. This recipe is for the peanut butter-obsessed. I posted my first mug cake recipe on Just So Tasty only a few months ago.

This Peanut Butter Buttercream Recipe is one of my all-time FAVORITE frosting recipes.

If you have peanut butter, eggs, and sugar, I urge you to try it now.

Killer Peanut Butter Cake Recipe - The Daring Gourmet

The Best Peanut Butter Sheet Cake - Back for Seconds

Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake - Dora's Daily Dish

Chocolate Peanut Butter Reese's Cake is a moist, from ...

Banana Peanut Butter Jelly Cake- The Little Epicurean

Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake Cake with DOVE ...

Banana–Chocolate Chip Snack Cake with Salted Peanut Butter ...

Peanut Butter and Chocolate Cake Recipe from Scratch! | My ...

Peanut Butter Sheet Cake - The Girl Who Ate Everything

It was so lovely to be spoiled by YouTube, I'm feeling very blessed. And then a month later a baby came along and it appears she next made him a birthday cake five years after that, and only, from what I can gather, because she was procrastinating and didn't want to pack. This week I had the privilege of being flown to New York for the YouTube Creator Summit.