Cake Recipe For Fondant. I tried a lot of them when I started working with fondant and there was always something not quite to my liking: the cakes were either. This is my standard, most used, best recipe for the base of a cake decorated with fondant icing.

How to Make Marshmallow Fondant | The Cake Blog
How to Make Marshmallow Fondant | The Cake Blog (Dollie Aguilar)
In order to "glue" fondant decorations to the cake you can dab some water on the fondant and this will act as a glue. It may seem challenging, but it's not as hard as you might think. It is gorgeous, sleek and can be simple or ornate.

So you want to fondant a cake, but you've heard it's too difficult?

This is my standard, most used, best recipe for the base of a cake decorated with fondant icing.

Fondant Homemade Recipe - TGIF - This Grandma is Fun

Polka Dot Dreams - Fondant or Easy Icing Cake Decorating ...

Quick Pour Fondant Icing Recipe | Wilton

How to Make Rolled Fondant - A Recipe for Homemade Fondant ...

Wild Rumpus Marshmallow Fondant Cake

Chocolate Fondant – Molten chocolate cake – Lava Cake ...

How to make a Galaxy Unicorn Cake - Decorating Video ...

Chocolate Fondant Birthday Cake with Flowers/The Original ...

How to Make Fondant | Easy Recipe and Cake Decorating Tips

I use this basic butter cake recipe for my fondant decorated cakes. I have recently discovered the world of "cake decorating". Here is a round up of some amazing fondant recipes and tips for how to use and decorate a cake with fondant.