21+ Favorite Dessert Recipes Reddit. Affogato is an italian dessert and one of the easiest dessert to make for after dinner treat. Most often butter pecan with homemade praline pecans, or a very rich white not dessert, but this thread did remind me that i hid a box of jujyfruits on top of my bookshelf!

Salted Caramel Butter Bars My All Time Favorite And Major Contributor To My Muffin Top Recipes
Salted Caramel Butter Bars My All Time Favorite And Major Contributor To My Muffin Top Recipes from i.redd.it
I tried reddit's wildly popular lemon bars (and they're worth the hype). This universal dessert gained widespread popularity for its wonderful taste despite simple ingredients. See more ideas about dessert recipes, recipes, delicious desserts.

I had to see if they were worth the hype.

The cake was widely sold in bakeries and its recipe was considered a secret. Affogato is an italian dessert and one of the easiest dessert to make for after dinner treat. The recipe comes from redditor randy lau's father, who used to own a chinese restaurant in california. At restaurants, my favorite dessert is usually crème brûlée, but at home i love making ice cream.