How to Freeze French Toast

When I make this recipe, I usually do a really large batch. I freeze the slices on a baking sheet and then put in a zip top bag when frozen. That way my kids can pop on in the microwave in the morning for a quick breakfast!
Ingredients
Eggs
Milk
Flour
Sugar
Vanilla Extract
Cinnamon
Texas Toast
Butter

How to Make Perfect French Toast
First, make the batter by adding the eggs, milk, flour, sugar, vanilla, and cinnamon to a bowl and whisktogether. I like to add these ingredients to my blenderto mix.
Next, pour the batter in a shallow dish, such as a pie pan. Heat a griddle or frying pan to medium high heat, around 350 degrees.
Add a slice of Texas Toast to the pie plate and allow it to soak for 10-15 seconds on each side.
Place the bread slices on the hot griddle and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side until it is golden brown.
Remove the french toast from the griddle and serve immediately, or keep warm in the oven until ready to serve.