Easy Keto Meatloaf Bursting with Flavor!
Meatloaf has always been a favorite in my house, my picky kids and my husband all love it. It’s actually really easy to make a keto meatloaf, the only thing missing is the sauce. I tried making a meatloaf topping with sugar free ketchup and no brown sugar- but I wasn’t too crazy about it… none of us were.
But if you can figure out a way to make a low carb meatloaf topping, do let me know in the comments or email it to me!
Either way, the meatloaf is DELICIOUS without the topping- so don’t let that stop you! You can also top it with cheese or a little bit of A1 sauce. My husband actually really likes it with A1 sauce mixed with a dash of Worcestershire sauce. My kids love it topped with mozzarella cheese, so it’s really just preference. I eat mine without any topping.


Easy Keto Meatloaf Bursting with Flavor!



Keto Meatloaf Ingredients:

  • 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
  • 1 cup pork rind, crumbs
  • 1 egg
  • 1⁄3 cup tomato sauce
  • 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
  • 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
  • 2 tablespoons parsley
  • 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
  • 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
  • 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder

Keto Meatloaf Directions:

  1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
  2. Mix ground beef and all ingredients
  3. Shape into a firm oval loaf in a meatloaf pan
  4. You can use any shallow pan, but if your family loves meatloaf… I highly recommend getting a meatloaf pan. They make cooking meatloaf so much easier and they’re pretty cheap!
  5. Bake for 1 hour
  6. Enjoy!
Keto Meatloaf Nutrition Facts:
Nutrition Facts
Servings: 6 Amount per serving 
Calories 311
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 18.7g 24%
Saturated Fat 8.4 g 42%
Cholesterol 107 mg 36%
Sodium 795mg 35%
Total Carbohydrate 2.1g 1%
Dietary Fiber 0.4g 1%
Total Sugars 0.5g 
Protein 32.8 g 
Vitamin D 3 m cg 13%
Calcium 195 mg 15%
Iron 2 mg 13%
Potassium 74 mg 2%